A total of 6.12 million homes were sold in the United States in 2021. Understandably, as a realtor, you greatly desire to be an integral part of that number! But your real estate marketing strategies must stand out above the competition to snag a good piece of the action.
What Is Real Estate Marketing?
Before diving into what real estate marketing is, let’s define marketing. Marketing is the action of promoting goods or services while trying to meet the needs of a local market. Ultimately, marketing is about persuading people to take action.
Real estate marketing promotes a real estate agent or broker – including their services, business, and properties – converting prospects into clients. A skilled real estate marketing company helps real estate professionals develop their brands, increase exposure, create much-needed content, generate new connections, and more.
A reputable real estate marketing agency has the industry knowledge and is prepared to handle every nook and cranny of your marketing needs. Great real estate marketers never accept mediocrity – they aren’t satisfied until each marketing strategy component is fascinating and flawless. They are there to support their real estate clients, making sure that each day is better than the last.
Why Is Real Estate Marketing Vital to a Realtor’s Career?
Around 95% of buyers use online tools when purchasing a home, meaning that real estate agents cannot ignore the benefits of great digital marketing.
Because buying a home is a monumental decision, prospective clients analyze every detail they can online. They thoroughly research realtors, read dozens of property descriptions, and go into every “deep dive” possible to ensure they make the right choice.
Having stellar marketing techniques means you shine when others are lackluster, making all the difference in the world in the success of your business.
Here are a few reasons why real estate marketing is essential to your career:
- Introduces you to those outside your circle, showing them that you are trustworthy
- Presents you as an expert in your field, showcasing your real estate expertise
- Shares valuable knowledge, helping people to remember you later when they are in the market for a home
- Shows prospective clients why you are the best man (or woman) for the job
- Helps convert more prospects into clients
What Do Real Estate Agencies Do?
Real estate marketing companies offer various marketing options tailored to fit your needs. Most companies provide services like social media strategy to help with custom material and content categories. They can create full content calendars, ensuring your social media is always bursting with engaging posts.
Next, they help with community engagement, write helpful blogs, help with ratings and reviews, provide social media reports, and more.
The right marketing agency can help you create a package that best suits your unique needs – there is no “one size fits all” in real estate marketing.
What Are the Advantages of Working with a Real Estate Marketing Agency?
You may wonder what the benefits are of hiring a real estate marketing firm to help you grow your business. While the list could go on and on… We will share just a few of the top reasons below.
- A great marketing agency has industry expertise and can help show your clients how much of a real estate authority you are. It’s always a “win” if you can impress clients with your knowledge!
- You’ll have help tracking your monthly social media metrics, so you’ll enjoy proof of results.
- A talented agency will help lead people to you using as many channels as possible – exposure, exposure, exposure!
- Perhaps one of the biggest and best benefits for many agents, a real estate marking company can help lift a nagging weight off your shoulders. The stress relief – combined with more time to do what you love – makes choosing a reliable real estate marketing agency the right choice.
Hiring a Real Estate Marketing Agency
So, now that you’re considering getting help with your marketing, how do you know whom to choose? Here are a few things that may help you when looking for the right real estate marketing company:
- First things first – determine your marketing goals and how you need help. Do you need help creating engaging social media content… writing informative blogs… your “online presence” in general? Do you have a goal in mind of converting X clients or generating $X in additional income each month? Keep track of what you want your new real estate marketing agency to help accomplish.
- Think about your budget and how much you’re willing to spend monthly. Make a quick note of this amount (but allow a little wiggle room).
- Research several different firms. Get a feel for how each one operates and what you might expect if you work with them. Make sure you narrow the list to trustworthy agencies with good track records, like From Stressed to Blessed Marketing.
- When you have a consultation, don’t be afraid to ask plenty of questions.
Still not sure about hiring a real estate marketing agency? No worries! In the meantime, take a few minutes to check out a few free marketing tips.
If you’d like more information on how From Stressed to Blessed Marketing can bring your real estate business to a new level, contact us today to schedule your free 15-minute strategy session with our CEO & marketing mastermind. Let us help relieve your stress and grow your business like never before!